Decision 2 Decision 2

Pretty well done. I like the upgrade systems and the battle system is very nice. The only thing I would add is full screen mode. I had to many issues while trying to use the sniper rifle where I would go out of bounds.

Zombies Return Zombies Return

Good game with a few glitches. The weapons seem to be out of order for 3 &4 also for 6 & 7. The ammo bar could use some more work. It should fill all the way to the top. Another thing would be if it showed different ammo (i.e. Shells for shotgun, grenade rounds for grenade launcher). "Enter Number 1 to7 to choose weapon" should be scrapped, instead make the weapons bar a bit bigger and add the numbers in the lower left hand corner of each weapon. Other than that this is a good game that while has been done in other forms before is a tried and true classic that deserves merit.

Asteroid Storm Asteroid Storm

How does one reset when you have crashed into something. Not a very inspired game.

Zombie Crypt 2 Zombie Crypt 2

Very simple graphics and art, game play is simple enough. the best part is how you control both characters at the same time. If people would just give this game some serious thought and get in to it then they will see how much fun it really is.

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

Perfect!!!

One of the best games I have played in a while. This is truely awesome.

Agnry Faic 2 Agnry Faic 2

Absolutely Amazing

This is one of the best games I have ever played. Great song too.